STUDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCEDUR
All the international students must apply for the students visa at their nearest Turkish embassy or consulate. You must apply for the visa personally, so make the appointment for the same online.
Students must fill out a visa application form and submit it to the Turkish embassy with the required documents. Student application form can be taken from your nearest Turkish embassy.
- Passport: Valid for a period longer than 90 days
- 2 passport-size photos
- Letter of acceptance from the Turkish higher education institution
- Health insurance proof
- Return ticket proof
- Evidence of sufficient FINANCIAL means to support your study and living in Turkey
- Visa processing fee: It varies depending upon the nationality
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical certificate
Note: Students must obtain the visa prior to entering Turkey.
STUDENT – EDUCATION VISA
a) Internship Visa
b) Internship ERASMUS
c) Internship AISEC
d) Turkish Language Course Purpose
e) Course Purpose
f) Education Purpose
g) Education in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus