Required Documents for application:
a) Application form: It must be filled online from the web page below.
b) Certificate of Graduation,Diploma ((Atestat) photocopy)
c) Passport (photocopy)
Note: The originals of the documents will be required during registration.
Documents required for registration
1. Original diploma (Atestat) (Certificate of graduation or Atestat’s approval by the Consulate).
2. Diploma Equivalency Certificate (obtained from Consulates and Provincial Directorates of National Education).
3. Passport original and its Turkish translation (Notarized).
4. Original transcript and its Turkish translation (notarized).
5. 6 Photographs
Accepted Exams for Application
1) The evaluation of applications is made on the basis of the following exams approved by YÖK. The evaluation criteria for the exams accepted in the application are as follows:
a) TCS (Turkish Republics and Communities Exam): Minimum 40 points,
b) SAT I (Education Assessment Exam): Minimum 1000 points in total and at least 400 Mathematics points,
c) ACT (American College Exam): At least 20 points in Mathematics, Science and total score,
ç) GCE (General Proficiency Exam): Candidates who have A level in at least 3 subjects, at least one of which is related to the department applied, and whose grades average C or above in these subjects,
d) International Baccalaureate diploma score of at least 24,
e) German ABITUR exam score maximum 4
f) French Baccalaureate diploma grade of at least 10,
g) Matura diploma degree is more than 4,
ğ) Jordan and Palestine Tawjihi exam at least out of 100
70, Lebanese Baccalaureate grade at least 12,
ı) Syria Al-Shahada al-Thanawiyya (Syrian Baccalaureate): At least 150 points in the type of the applied program,
h) Iranian high school diploma (Diploma Debirestan): A minimum average of 12/20 and a minimum grade of 12/20 from Pishtanesgahi,
i) Kazakhstan National University Test: At least 60 out of 120,
j) People’s Republic of China Gaokaonda-University Entrance Exam: At least 400 out of 750, depending on the score type of the program applied.
k) be recognized as valid by the authorities in Turkey on condition that international science, art and sport of the Olympics won gold, silver and bronze medals.
(2) Apart from the exams listed above, applicants may be evaluated by Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen University depending on their secondary education diploma or national exams they have taken in their home country.
(3) Abitur, International Baccalaureate, GCE, Tawjihi, etc. taken at secondary education level. The validity of the degrees is indefinite. However, SAT I, ACT and YÖS exams are valid for two years.
(4) The evaluation of the applications made to the academic units accepting students with a special talent exam is made according to the criteria in the special talent exam guidelines of Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen University.
6) Having scored 40 out of 100 in the YÖS exams held by Künib and other universities, and with a score of 55 or above in the Turkish proficiency exam conducted by Yunus Emre Institute
Those who have a Turkish proficiency certificate are accepted. Certificate validity period is 2 years.
|Faculty of Engineering|
|Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology (MSc)|
|Industrial Engineering (MSc & PhD)|
|Materials Science & Mechanical Engineering (PhD)|
|Electrical & Computer Engineering (MSc & PhD)|
|Sustainable Urban Infrastructure Engineering (MSc)|
|Faculty of Life and Natural Sciences|
|Bioengineering (MSc & PhD)|
|Faculty of Architecture|
|Architecture (MSc & PhD)|
|Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences|
|Data Science for Business and Economics (MSc)|
Application Date: 21 June – 23 July 2020
Evaluation of applications: 26 July – 06 August 2020
Eligible for registration: 06 August 2020
Announcement on the internet Final Registration Dates: 23 August – 27 August 2020
Backup Registration Dates: 06 September – 10 September 2020
Turkish Proficiency Exam: 07 September 2020
Turkish Proficiency Exam Applications: 09 September 2020 evaluation of
International students (Undergraduate and Graduate) are to obtain their student visas in order to study in Turkey before they come to Turkey. Students should apply to the nearest Turkish Consulate in their native country with their “Letters of Acceptance” issued by AGU. There, they can also obtain the latest information about visa procedures and the required documents.
The student visa is required in order for students to apply for a residence permit in Turkey. Here are the some important issues;
It is mandatory for all students, wishing to study in Turkey, to have health insurance coverage during the full duration of their studies. Valid Health Insurance is REQUIRED in order to apply for a Turkish Residence Permit (Residence Permit application process).
Students accepted to AGU will therefore need to subscribe to a private insurance covering your health for, at least, the first 4 months of their stay in Turkey (Usually companies offer yearly contracts).
This health insurance should be valid in Turkey. They can either subscribe to an international company that has a branch in Turkey (mandatory), or directly sign a contract with a Turkish Private health insurance company during the first few days of their stay (most AGU students choose this option as it is the safest and most effective regarding the completion of the Residence Permit application)
If you have difficulties finding such insurance, you can ask the AGU International Office for assistance (email@example.com).
After 2-3 months following their arrival to AGU, accepted AGU students will obtain their residence permit card. They will then have 2 options regarding their health insurance coverage:
*SGK Main Office Address: Kayseri Sosyal Güvenlik İl Müdürlüğü Fatih Mahallesi İstasyon Caddesi No:44 Kocasinan KAYSERİ
**Prices for January 2019